ANKASYS PIC Family Microcontroller And Applications is a one week course, which covers the main features of PCI Family Microcontroller Programming and introduces several hands-on labs. The course is offered in collaboration with ANKASYS training partner CSD.
ANKASYS PIC Family Microcontroller And Applications Details.
- Overview of microcontrollers
- Introduction to different microcontroller families and their comparison
- Basic features and general struct of the PIC microcontrollers
- Assembly languages of the PIC microcontrollers
- Communication protocols, LCD interfaces and designing of keypad interfaces
- Digital clock and thermometer
- Digital communication(I²C, RS-232, 1-Wire Bus)
- Alphanumerical LCD module
- Usage of matrix keypad
- Usage of ADC
- Capture/Compare/PWM applications