ANKASYS Windows System Programming is a one week course, which covers the main features of Windows System programming. The course is offered in collaboration with ANKASYS training partner CSD.
ANKASYS Windows System Programming Details.
- Process management in 32 bit windows system
- Thread mechanisms
- Multithreading applications
- Memory management of 32 bit windows systems.
- Using virtual memory
- Memory mapped files
- Using heap
- Thread synchronisation and design of critical codes
- Message system
- Dynamic libraries (DLL's)
- File system
- Using devices and device drivers
- Examining of PE format
- Network communication
- Using serial port
- And other topics