ANKASYS SpaceWire UVCS
ANKASYS SpaceWire UVCS(Universal Verification Component and Services) is a unique product for Aerospace applications, which combines a universial verification component with its corresponding integration and on-demand development service.
- Easy integration and user interface.
- Decodes SpaceWire D-S(data strobe) encoded signals and provides signal level synchronization.
- Extracts all SpaceWire characters and codes: FCT, NULL, EOP, EEP, TIMECODE, NCHAR.
- Provides character synchronization.
- Handles SpaceWire exchange layer : Link initialization, error detection and recovery.
- Supports both single and burst transfers.
- Ready-to-use Systemverilog Assertion (SVA) based protocol checkers.
- Random and selectable pre/post delay injections.
- Pre-defined Systemverilog covergroups for coverage collection.
- Pre-defined SpaceWire character, code and package level sequences.
- Thanks to the layered implementation approach, emits all SpaceWire signal, character and packet level transaction at the VIP (Verification IP) interface for easy analysis, reporting and debugging of SpaceWire designs.
ANKASYS SpaceWire UVCS Details
The implementation is done in SystemVerilog with an easy to use coding style.
The complete component hierarchy and test codes are driven from the standart UVM library.Example UVM sequences and test codes are provided as part of the ANKASYS SpaceWire UVCS.
3.SpaceWire Protocol Supports
Following list shows some features of the ANKASYS SpaceWire UVCS. for more details please have a look at the Brochure.